- Patent Basics - Patent laws, application procedures, costs and more.
- Trademark Basics - Protecting names, symbols, sounds or colors.
- Copyright Basics - What can be copyrighted, who can apply, registration procedures, filing fees and more.
- Small Businesss Info - Loans, credit approval and your legal rights.
- Is your business cybersecure? Keeping information systems safe.
- Buying a Franchise - Benefits, limitations and investigating franchise offerings.
- Federal Taxes for Small Business - Expenses, deductions and federal taxes.
- Virtual Small Business Tax Workshop - Media presentations on payroll taxes, electronic filing and the latest tax law changes.
Your tax dollars at work
A long tradition of our Federal Government is to provide useful information about its programs and services. Part of that tradition seems to be making that information less than easy to find. Here are some links to information clients frequently ask me about: